Cleansing is the first step of any concrete skin-care routine. It removes impurities while leaving a naturally flawless canvas or one that’s prepped for makeup. Nourish your skin with quality cleansing ingredients to keep it hydrated, healthy, and glowing. Learn more below!
We rely on our daily cleanser to remove dead skin cells, makeup, dirt, excess oil, and all sorts of other types of skin pollutants from the face. This is essential in unclogging pores, helping your skin-care products absorb better into the skin, and preventing skin conditions such as acne[i]. Here are three effective cleansers famous for leaving skin nourished, clean, and ready for the day!
Olay Age Defying Cleanser
The Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser cleans and refreshes gently and deeply, instantly revealing smoother, softer skin. Its skin-renewing formula utilizes gentle exfoliators to do away with dry, dull skin.
Its hydrating conditioners and superb anti-aging agents, including glycerin and Beta-Hydroxy Acid, help to fill up moisture. Glycerin strengthens and fortifies the skin’s surface moisture barrier giving your skin a more juvenile look. Hydrated silica, Beta-Hydroxy Acid, is a skin polisher that removes dirt, makeup, and excessive oil for a refreshed, beautiful, and renewed skin.
The existence of this feature in your cleanser eliminates the need to over-scrub your skin; hence you are protected from unintentional skin damages of over-exfoliation. The product is packaged in an easy to use pump bottle for convenience[ii].
- Designed to benefit hydrating and anti-aging
- Suitable for mature skin
- Gentle exfoliators deal with dull, dry skin.
- Formulated with hydrating conditioners & key anti-aging ingredients such as Beta-Hydroxy Acid and Glycerin to cleanse and exfoliate for healthy, younger-looking skin
- Gently cleanses to reveal softer, smoother skin instantly.
- Removes makeup, dirt, and oil for refreshed and healthy-feeling skin
- Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Ppg-30, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Behenyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edta.
Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash
The Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser is an instant foaming cleanser that removes makeup, oil, and dirt effortlessly. Integrated with vitamin complex and skin conditioners, this product cleans and softens without robbing your skin of its natural moisture balance- it does not leave your skin tight or dry. The result is soft, clean skin that feels healthy and fresh. This cleanser is scent-free and is clinically tested to be non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. The Cetaphil product suits all skin types, including sensitive skin[iii].
- Effective and gentle cleansing: this product removes skin pollutants easily and does not leave the skin tight or dry.
- Softens as it cleans: this cleanser contains skin conditioners and vitamins that enable it to soften your skin as it cleans without robbing it of its natural moisture balance.
- Instant foaming: The pump produces a rich, airy lather that can be cleaned away easily.
- Scent-free, non-irritating, and non-comedogenic: this facial cleanser won’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist tested and approved: this product has been tested and clinically approved to be gentle on the skin.
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Citric Acid.
Neutrogena Hydro Face Wash
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel enhances skin hydration for soft, supple skin. This lightweight cleanser is easy to apply and transforms into a glossy lather that efficaciously removes excess oil, dirt, makeup, and other impurities without tampering with your skin. This product’s formula leaves the skin supple and clean.
With hyaluronic acid, this product is proven to boost the skin’s hydration levels while locking it in. The formula of the Neutrogena Hydro Face Wash is hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic; thus, it won’t clog pores. It is free of parabens and soaps[iv].
Contains hyaluronic acid and is proven to increase skin’s hydration and lock it in, leaving skin feeling refreshingly clean and supple, every time you cleanse
- This cleanser is soap-free, oil-free, and paraben-free, ideal for sensitive skin.
- This lightweight cleanser is easy to apply
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
Perhaps you are aware that having the best face cleanser has a huge impact on your skin-care routine, but the right cleanser changes everything. There is a common misapprehension that because the cleanser only stays in your face for a few seconds, then it is okay to use whatever is available.
According to dermatologists and skin-care experts, the truth is that using the right facial cleanser is essential for a glowing complexion. A good face wash is a basis for clear, healthy skin. The above-discussed brands of cleansers make some of the top cleansers available in the market.
[i] Cleanser. (2020, July 21). Retrieved September 05, 2020, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleanser
[ii] Age Defying: Classic Facial Cleanser. (n.d.). Retrieved September 05, 2020, from https://www.olay.com/en-us/skin-care-products/age-defying-classic-facial-cleanser
[iii] Gentle Foaming Cleanser. (n.d.). Retrieved September 05, 2020, from https://www.cetaphil.com/us/product/gentle-foaming-cleanser
[iv] Hydro Boost® Water Gel Face Cleanser. (n.d.). Retrieved September 05, 2020, from https://www.neutrogena-me.com/face-care-products/face-cleansers-wash-and-scrubs/hydro-boost-water-gel-face-cleanser