Tires can be one of the most expensive maintenance items on a car. If you see any wear and tear on your tires, it’s probably time to start shopping. Choosing the right ones for your car can be exhausting, but if you’re tired of spending hundreds on a new set of tires you’re not alone.
While looking for the best deal to buy tires, you might be surprised by how many options are available online. Why spend money when you don’t have to? If you’re looking for low prices, free services or convenience, there is definitely an online option for your tires. Here is some useful information to get your search started.
Benefits of Buying Tires Online
Here are some of the benefits of buying tires online;
- You can save a lot of money and time on your orders when you buy tires online. 
- You have a massive number of brands, styles, sizes, and categories to choose from.
- You can get amazing deals; buy one, get one free or even get the entire set for free.
- You don’t have to deal with any aggressive sales pitches.
- You have access to customer reviews. It gives you an unbiased opinion of what each tire has to offer and how it can accommodate your driving requirements.
- It is a hassle-free service. You can ship tires directly to your chosen service shop at no extra cost.
Don’t Go Too Cheap!
The cheapest tires are likely to cost you more in the future. You can expect a worse quality ride, fuel economy, and traction. Some merchants can hook you with jaw dropping margins but these tires are unlikely to last up to their limited warranty periods.
Having good quality tires is an important safety feature. They provide your car with effective traction while travelling in dry or rainy weather. If you purchase cheap tires, you may be putting yourself and those in the vehicle at risk. Also, watch out for scam deals and poor quality tires while making online tire purchases. Always try to check outside reviews if they are available.
Where To Find Free Tire Deals Online
1) Discount Tire Direct
Discount Tire Direct is a great tire retailer that allows you to shop online. You’ll always find deals and rebates available on their website. Customer reviews are mostly positive, showing their excellent customer service from selection to sales to shipping. Discount Tire Direct offers 55 tire brands including Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, Michelin and more. If you are not satisfied by the product they allow you to get a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
2) Sam’s Club Tires
Sam’s Club is another competitor. They sell tires from popular tire brands including Michelin, BFGoodrich, Goodyear, Pirelli and many more. If you need to find the right tires you can use the Sam’s Club Tire Finder for assistance.
Members can order tires online and have them installed at a nearby location. Customer reviews show satisfied installation quality with excellent free perks. Sam’s Club has promotions, discounts and rebates available on selected tire brands that allow you to choose the best.
With Tires-Easy you can buy new tires online with the best tire deals. Select your tires from their massive collection by brand, category, tire size, and vehicle or equipment model. Get quality discounts on different tire brands. Tires-Easy has budget-friendly prices, fast and free shipping and easy 45 days return policy. 
Simpletire is gaining popularity in the tire industry. According to their website, SimpleTire was one of six companies selected as finalists in the magazine’s inaugural best places to work survey. 
They have the largest selection of tires in every range. You can find thousands of tire models from every manufacturer, more than 300 brands available including Michelin, Bridgestone, Firestone, Pirelli, Hankook, Toyo, Yokohama and many more. They have good ratings and customer reviews. They deliver within 2-3 days with a 30 days return policy.
You’ll likely find more deals around April and October. As you buy tires online, the reviews should certainly play a role in your decision making. Look at multiple websites to compare options and find the most current deal. Keep in mind that tire prices vary by model, type, and size. Check for installation charges, shipping fee and sales taxes. Some retailers and manufacturers also offer free shipping. You can get overwhelmed with all the options and prices available, so always make a list and stick to your priorities. With the proper research and due diligence, you can get serious value for your budget!
- Online, Car Tires. “Benefits of Buying Tires Online.” Medium. May 26, 2017. https://medium.com/@carshoez/benefits-of-buying-tires-online-81d260480ed4.
- “Discount Tire Direct: Tires and Wheels for Sale Online.” Discount Tire Direct | Tires and Wheels for Sale Online. https://www.discounttiredirect.com/.
- “Tire Search.” Sam’s Club. https://www.samsclub.com/c/tire-search/1056?lid=935098&mobiledetect=false&oid=120799716&pid=EMC_20181215_4&rid=1370778430&saclp=1&smtrctid=fb75f69e152e5a41b66f0083f4eb9153bbe1b875cb384a2237a4342b8d353c5e.
- “Tires Online.”Simpletire. https://simpletire.com/
- “Buy Tires Online: Best Price and Deals on New Tires on Tires.” Easy.Com. https://www.tires-easy.com/.